Gold Standard for Cat Friendly Practice
Just Cats Clinic received the American Association of Feline Practitioners Gold Standard for meeting the optimum level of Cat Friendly criteria.
So what does that mean for your experience at Just Cats?
- A calming environment
- A waiting area that minimizes stress associated with noise and smells including an area where waiting cats can be kept off the ground
- Patient Care and Client Care teams are specifically trained to understand feline behavior including recognizing signs of fear, anxiety, and/or pain
- Use of a slow approach and the Feline Friendly Handling techniques set out by the American Association of Feline Practitioners to help the cat have a more positive experience
- Medical treatments based on your cat’s specific needs, preferences and behaviors
- Just Cats team continually maintains continuing education on the most current feline research and behavior
- Include you, the owner, as a valuable member of your cat’s healthcare team so you can better understand your cat’s needs
- Utilize synthetic feline facial pheromones, like Feliway, for a calming effect throughout the practice
- Exam rooms that provide a safe and non-threatening environment
- Larger condo sizes for hospitalized and boarding patients
- Full mouth radiographs for every dental and pre/post extraction radiographs
- Feline preventative care for all life stages