You’re a cat. You’re so great, civilizations used to worship you. Your human worships you, too. But you don’t let that go to your head. And really, you don’t ask for much. You just want a veterinary practice that knows how to spoil you and who are specially trained to examine you in an environment that greatly reduces the stress you typically feel at the vet. You will love Just Cats Clinic, because here, we get you.
You’re a cat. You’re so great, people used to worship you. Your human kind of worships you, too. But you don’t let that go to your head. And really, you don’t ask for much. You just want a veterinary practice that knows how to spoil you, that has crafted an environment that greatly reduces the stressors that you typically feel at a clinic, and who are specially trained to examine you. That’s why you will love Just Cats Clinic. Because here, we get you.
- A calming environment
- A waiting area that minimizes stress associated with noise and smells including an area where the waiting cats can be kept off the ground
- Patient Care and Client Care teams are specifically trained to understand feline behavior including recognizing signs of fear, anxiety, and pain
- Use of a slow approach and the Feline Friendly Handling techniques set out by the American Association of Feline Practitioners to help your cat have a positive experience
- Medical treatments based on your cat’s specific needs, preferences, and behaviors
- Includes you, the owner, as a valuable member of your cat’s healthcare team so you can better understand your cat’s needs
- Utilize synthetic feline facial pheromones, like Feliway, for a calming effect throughout the practice
- Exam rooms that provide a safe and non-threatening environment
- Larger condo sizes for hospitalized and boarding patients
- Full mouth radiographs, pre and post extraction, for every dental
- Feline preventive care for all life stages
- Just Cats Clinic provides our team with continuing education on the most current feline medical and behavioral research