COVID-19 Safety Plan
Dear Just Cats Clinic Families,
With the ending of COVID mitigation measures for businesses announced by the governor of Virginia, we are excited to welcome clients back into the clinic beginning on Tuesday, June 1st . In keeping with the CDC’s guidelines for healthcare facilities, we are requiring that all clients entering the clinic wear masks for the duration of their visit. During your visit, please keep in mind that our exam rooms are small and can become overcrowded easily. In the event this happens, we may politely request that any additional visitors accompanying a client wait in the lobby for the duration of the examination and treatment of a patient.
We will be continuing to offer curbside service for those clients that prefer to remain in their vehicles during their cat’s appointment or when picking up prescriptions. Please notify our staff if this is your preference when you request an appointment.
For Curbside Exam Appointments:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please contact our team at 703-520-2702 to alert us that you have arrived, the number of the designated spot you are parked in, and the type of vehicle you are in. Please remain in your vehicle and staff will come to meet you. When a team member arrives for your cat, please make sure your cat is in a secure carrier. We will not be able to bring your cat inside if he or she is not in a carrier. Our team member will transport your cat to an exam room for the requested services.
- We ask that you remain on-site in your vehicle during your cat’s visit so that you are immediately available to contact to review history and determine immediate concerns.
- The doctor will contact you by phone to discuss your cat’s exam findings and any recommendations.
- Once your appointment has been completed, a team member will collect payment via the phone.
For Curbside Medication and Food Pick-up:
- Please ensure you have provided adequate time for us to have items prepared and ready to invoice. When you arrive to pick up items, please call 703-520-2702 and a team member will collect payment over the phone and bring your items to your car.
- Consider using our Online Store (www.justcatsclinic.com) to have medications and food delivered to your door. Thank you for your patience and understanding over the past year as we operated within very strict guidelines to keep you and our staff safe. We are grateful for the support we received that allowed us to continue providing care for our patients during the pandemic.
Sincerely, The Doctors and Staff of Just Cats Clinic